Sunday, October 16, 2011

OBJECT Of My DESIRE

 
StarPoint - Object of My Desire
I Love This Song, one of my favorite Old School house dance ballads.  This video is fantastic version capturing the spirit of StarPoint.  I used to beg other DJ's to play this song in the eighties, especially if there was someone I wanted to dance with.  Of course looking back the song is not a technical wonder or anything, but it IS extremely evocative of yearning to have a relationship.  Contemporary hits that went with this song were Sidewalk Talk by Jellybean Benitez and Madonna, Nasty Boys by Janet Jackson, Tarzan Boy by Baltimora, We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off by Jermaine Jackson, and many more.  So now, turn the lights down low, candles lit, imagine the smoky night club and enjoy this video loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment