Sunday, October 16, 2011

BLOODHOUND GANG - The Bad Touch

 
The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang

OhMiGosh!  This video is both Wack AND Groovy AND Furry!

I Love this video, one of my new favorites.  The song sticks in your head and you gotta love the message, "you and me baby are mammals so lets do it like the Discovery Channel"
Recommend watching full screen, 360 or above, and loud. Get ready to dance or bounce.
Need I say.... VROUK APPROVED
Here are two more videos from Bloodhound Gang, NSFW:
 
Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny
 
Mope
Of course there are tons more on the tube, such as Dick With No Balls, The Vagina Song, Unh Tiss Unh Tiss Unh Tiss,  Foxtrtot Uniform Charlie Kilo, Pretty When I'm Drunk, I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks, The Ballad of Chasey Lane, Altogether Ookey.

No comments:

Post a Comment